Sequoia National park is known to be the land of giants, these are the place where you can see the famous Sherman tree and other wonders that are withi…
Space and privacy, staying at the hotel most likely give you a small room with a bed or two and a desk to be likely. Most of the people tend to stay ou…
Some do not trust women to travel alone, they think it is not safe for them. However, it is possible for them to enjoy their travels and stay safe. Whe…
Sequoia National park is known to be the land of giants, these are the place where you can see the famous Sherman tree and other wonders that are within this giant forest. You can explore acres of ancient forest which lies for more than hundred years old.
Niagara Falls State Park, it is where the water from the five great lakes of USA and Canada comes together, creating this very wonderful view. There is an observatory tower which you can see three different waterfalls, you can also encounter the peregrine falcon and bald eagle on your way to the tower.
Mammoth Cave national park, it is the world’s longest cave that is found in south-central Kentucky.
Zion National Park, it is known for its massive sandstone cliffs and can be found on Utah.
Acadia National Park, it is known for its crowning Cadillac Mountain, pine forest, and tiny coastal island and all of these can be found on the New England coast.
Great Florida Reef, if you love snorkeling this is the place you want to be in. Waiting for you is a great undersea adventure with more than 1500 species are waiting.
Denali National Park, it is one of the most isolated areas in the world and surrounding it is an endless adventure.
Space and privacy, staying at the hotel most likely give you a small room with a bed or two and a desk to be likely. Most of the people tend to stay outside of their rooms during the stay but at a bed and breakfast, you get more chance of experiencing other things and enjoying your stay.
Very good customer service, staying on a bed and breakfast goes with a high level of customer service. They always make sure that their customers enjoy their place.
Breakfast is included, coming from the name itself you can just be on your bed and enjoy your delicious breakfast.
Explore more areas, one advantage of staying on a bed and breakfast is you can explore more areas rather than staying in busy places for the time of your travel.
Meet other travelers, staying on a bed and breakfast gives you a chance to meet other travelers which can be your friend. Staying at a bed and breakfast usually makes you meet a lot of people making it impossible for you to not make friends.
Some do not trust women to travel alone, they think it is not safe for them. However, it is possible for them to enjoy their travels and stay safe. When you travel, you should prioritize your safety.
- Always trust your intuitions. In this world, we do not have to be kind and thoughtful. There are moments that we should stop thinking of what the opinion of other people will be. We should trust our instincts when we feel uncomfortable with the situation.
- Do not quickly trust the people. It might be tempting to join or find a group you can go with, but there are some who will trick you and rob you off. When you meet someone, do not quickly trust him or her. Again, it will not be rude to not trust easily.
- Do a further research on the place you are going to visit. You will have an information and idea on how to manage your stay, you will discover and plan the itinerary of your trip. Make sure to do a research about the city our country that you are going to visit. It is best to be aware than caught off guard.
- Be cautious and do not make yourself the center of attention. When you travel, there are scammers and pickpockets swarming around the places. Do not flaunt your things, do not wear expensive jewelry when traveling. When you travel, you are in awe of the scenery making you less aware of what is happening around you.
- Attend to your belongings. When these items are lost, you will not have a chance to redeem it. Do not place all of the items in the general backpack. Have another bag to fill your valuables. Do not let these things be out of your sight.
- Do not bring everything. Leave your passport, credit cards, and cash when you decide to have a walk. Do not tolerate pickpockets, they are the most opportunistic criminals.
- Do not excessively drink. When you drink, you become vulnerable because your senses and reaction time is decreased. Although this does not mean not to drink, it is best to drink moderately. Eat before or during drinking, and drink a glass of water in between drinks.
- Blend with the locals. The criminals will find a hard time if you behave and look like the locals.
- Get a travel insurance. Travel insurances provide the security you need and will reimburse the daily expenses.
- Plan ahead of time and check in regularly. When you decide to travel, your loved ones who are left in the Philippines should have the general schedule of your itinerary. Keep a consistent schedule and share with them your whereabouts. This is to easily locate you if you are lost or caught in trouble during your travel.
Women should not be afraid to venture out alone. It is best to have the confidence to maintain the safety reputation of the hospital.